What we’ve managed to accomplish this week: (other than those pesky ‘paid’ jobs that one is required to attend to…lol) The timber for the next row of the kitchen shelves has been acquired, and is ready to slot into place. We’ve also found a new cheaper source for the termiflor that we’ll be using for ...read more →

Read more...

We’ve got the kitchen to the point where we are just about ready to put the benchtops on and have now ‘measured twice and cut once’ the timber (chisseling doesnt count thankyou very much!) so now the first row of shelving is installed and stained right the way along the full length of the kitchen ...read more →

Read more...